- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1//4 cup honey mustard
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Romaine lettuce, tomato slices
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Cut star shapes from cheese with cookie cutter.
- Lightly shape ground beef into eight 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium heat. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 13 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness, until not pink in center and juices show no pink color, turning occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper after turning.
- About 1 minute before burgers are done, top with cheese stars.
- Serve in buns with sauce, lettuce and tomato.