- 1 454gr bag corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups Pulled pork
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup Char-Broil Lo & Slo Mop Sauce
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- Sour cream
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sliced jalapenos
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Place 1/3 of the tortilla chips on the bottom of a disposable aluminum pan.
- Top the tortilla chips with 1/3 of the pulled pork and 1/3 of the shredded cheese 1/3 of the black olives and 1/3 chopped red onion.
- Repeat for all three layers.
- Place pan on grill and close lid. Grill for 10-20 minutes or until all the cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Remove pan from grill and top with chopped tomatoes, and sliced jalapenos.
- Serve with Sour cream and Salsa on the side.
Leave a Reply