CB’s EZ Five-Spice Pork Chops
For The Chops
- 4 thick-cut bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five-spice powder
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable oil spray
Fresh Citrus Salsa
- 2 large navel orianges, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into cubes
- Combine five-spice powder, salt, and pepper with garlic powder.
- Dry the pork chops with a paper towel, and rub with the spice mixture.
- Spray the chops with oil, and place on the clean grates of pre-heated medium-high grills.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until meat browns and sear both sides.
- Remove to a holding pan to finish over indirect heat.
- Serve with rice and fresh citrus salsa.